Nancy's Kitchen Cooking Class
Peranakan cooking is the result of blending Chinese ingredients with various distinct spices and cooking techniques used by the Malay/Indonesian community.
Experience to cook in the Kitchen. Where Nancy will be teaching step by step, full hands-on guide, tips and tricks of cooking like a Peranakan household.
It is located on the 3rd floor of our restaurant. We conduct our session on weekdays (excluding Tuesday & Peak Holiday Period). Time can be customized and required advanced booking to Nancy's schedule.
**Regularly you can choose the 11:30 am or 3:00 pm slot.**
Nancy guides each dish at a time for your masterpiece to turn out perfectly. It would normally take up to 45 minutes per dish.
**Maximum participation per session is 6 persons**
You will each hand on one dish. So the more people in your group, the more kinds of dishes you'll learn.
The dishes to choose from are :
- Chicken Candlenut (Ayam Buah Keras)
- Chicken with Bean Paste (Ayam Pongteh)
- Peranakan Curry Chicken (Kari Nyonya)
- Rendang Chicken (Ayam Rendang)
Seafood (Choose either Prawn or Fish)
- Prawn/Fish with Coconut Milk (Udang/Ikan Lemak Nenas)
- Prawn/Fish with Tamarind Sauce (Udang/Ikan Gerang Assam)
Vegetable (*Vegan customized)
- Mixed Vegetable with Coconut Milk (Sayur Loday)
- Nyonya Mixed Vegetable (Nyonya Chap Chai)
- Nyonya Laksa
While Dining Your Masterpiece, We Will Also Include
- Any of Our Vegetable Dish
- Calamansi Juice
- Steam Rice